Books to write, books to scribble, books to think of…man, what about books to read? It’s hard to find a good book. I don’t mean any good book, I mean a good book. One that you can’t put down because it’s so good. One that you can’t forget. So, here goes my list of good books. Good teenage books, tween books, and books for any age. Action, adventure, classics….
My List of Books:
- North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. ❤
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
- The Redwall series by Brian Jacques. These are great for guys and girls. I enjoy these books immensely!
- The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. I’m sure y’all have heard of him…. 😉
- The FBI Chronicles by a certain author we all know and love…. 😀
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. These are soooo good!
- Louis Zamperini’s biography. It may not be fiction, but this is really interesting.
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s biography is my favorite biography I’ve ever read.
- Hank the Cowdog by John R. Erickson.
- Sense and Sensibility by, you guessed it, Jane Austen.
- Any Louis L’amour book!
Once again, ten things. I love all of these and I highly recommend you read them. So, take a trip to the library (my favorite place to go).