To start off, I’m going to tell you ten things you may not have known about me. That way, we may find some common ground. 🙂
Ten Things I Love:
- Any interesting book.
- A good mystery
- My dog 🙂
- Olive green, army green, or aquamarine are my top favorite colors. I also like sunflower yellow.
- A good movie (with my favorite actors…which are: )
- Lucille Ball, Rita Hayworth, Frank Sinatra, Benedict Cumberbatch, Richard Armitage, among others….
- Music (anything with a good beat)
Okay, so those are ten things I love (excluding adventure). Let’s see…what’s next….
Ten Things I Can’t Live Without:
- My Bible
- Colors (I love colors)
- The smell of baking bread or muffins.
- The wind. I love the wind.
- A theater. I love theaters!
- A library.
- Since family and friends area given, I’m gonna say…the country/the woods.
I know exactly what’s next!
Ten Things I Can Live Without:
- Shoes. I could go barefoot all day.
- A phone or my laptop. If I had to, I could. I could live in the remotest part of the world without any sort of tech. and I’d be fine. I could talk to my family and friends via letters.
- ….do I have ten things? Man, I don’t know if there will be ten things…um…the heat.
- The bitter cold.
Okay, so there are five things I can live without. I’ll see if I can come up with five other things. But, enjoy this!
(Picture courtesy of…me! 🙂 )